Monday, June 6, 2011

Adios!

So the girls left yesterday for a fabulous, fun filled vacation to Cancun.  I know!  They're there, and I'm here.  They were invited to go with their amazing friends and their family.  They have scheduled incredible adventures, fabulous tours, zipline trips through the rain forest, swimming in underground cave rivers,  pottery and snorkeling classes, shopping, eating, seeing the ruins of Tulum, and spending countless hours on the beach.  I couldn't be happier for them.  Really.  Being a teenager in high school should be one of the most exciting times of your life, right?!  Of course we had to send them.  As I sit here in my house, going about my normal daily routine, I can't help but think that the chance they have to explore a different part of the world with good friends is an experience that they'll treasure the rest of their lives.  I hope so, since I don't even own a passport!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment