Friday, May 27, 2011

Motherhood Matters


"Of all the rights of women,
the greatest is to be a mother."
~Lin Yutang


I had the chance to go to the first live studio broadcast of 'Studio 5' last week at
Hale Center Theatre.  It was so fun!  It was the final day of their 10 day special called


Alisa Bangerter was there with some fabulous idea's on how to recycle old things into something beautiful.
That woman is brilliant I tell you!



They had a panel of women talk about what they love best about being a mother.
Panelist included author DeAnne Flynn, scrapbook expert Becky Higgins,
news anchor Nadine Wimmer, and radio personality Amanda Dickson.



Brooke Walker was darling.  She will make a fabulous mother someday!
I met her as I was heading up the stairs to be seated.



The best part of this fun day was that I got to go with my own mom, and my aunt.
(So that's probably the worst picture of us ever!  They may stop speaking to me once they see it!)
I love those two women!
It was a nice chance for us to get out, spend the day together,
and celebrate the fact that we all love being mothers!
We went out to lunch once the show was finished, chatting, eating, laughing, crying...
everything you would expect when you combine sisters and daughters.

Thank you so much to KSL and Studio 5 for dedicating such a significant amount of time
to celebrating the truth that
Motherhood Matters!




No comments:

Post a Comment